You are here: Fairness.com > Internships
Fairness.com offers a wide variety of internship opportunities (designed with university students in mind, but open to anyone!):
- Online Media Internships: for those interested in a wide variety of Internet media and software experience.
- Marketing/Public Relations Internships: Primarily for Business, Communications, or Journalism majors interested in marketing and public relations.
- Political Journalism Internships: Serious and varied journalistic work.
- Graphic/Visual Design: Graphic design for the NowComment® website.
- News Desk Internships: This internship is for voracious readers of any background who either enjoy keeping up on the news (broadly) or who want to survey in depth a fairness-related subject area (e.g. business, law, politics, international relations, health policy, interpersonal relations, information technology, science) of professional or personal interest.
- Online Editor II Internships: Primarily for Journalism and English majors.
- Information/Library Science Internships: Requires school coursework or library experience.
The Internship Application is here.
Unusual Features of our Internships
- Online work environment (geographic and time-of-day flexibility). The program is structured for email, web, and very occasional phone communications, so you can work from school or home at times convenient for you.
- There are no clerical, administrative, or other duties. All your time is spent on reading, writing, and editorially-relevant work.
- Interns retain ownership of any original Articles they produce and can revise, and expand them after the internship is over. Fairness.com retains a non-exclusive license to publish, expand, and otherwise use interns' work as well.
- There are no clerical, administrative, or other duties; all your time is spent doing what you signed up for!
- Fairness.com internship are unpaid, but students often receive academic or service learning credits for their experiences during the internship through their Career Placement or faculty advisor. Fairness.com is happy to coordinate with such programs.
For More Information
Please send any questions or inquiries about our internship programs or site to: email@example.com.
Fairness.com LLC has published the Fairness.com information clearinghouse website covering the gamut of fairness-related issues: public policy, consumer protection, family and workplace relationships, professional ethics, international relations, etc. since 2000. Our current efforts center on our NowComment.com group collaboration tool for online document discussion.
- Arts & Humanities
- Businesses & Organizations
- Computers & Information Technology
- Family & Friends & Interpersonal
- Government & Politics / History
- Health & Medicine
- Law & Justice
- Media & Journalism
- Personal Finance & Career
- Philosophy & Religion
- Recreation & Entertainment
- Science & Technology
- Social Sciences & Groups
- Arctic / Antarctic / Greenland
- Central America / Caribbean
- Eurasia / Central Asia
- Middle East
- North America
- Oceania / AustralAsia
- South America
- About Fairness.com
- Contact Us
- Conditions of Service
- Fair Use Notice
- Advisory Board
Not a current user? Sign up!