Welcome to Fairness.com
Our latest project is NowComment®, a free and very sophisticated cloud-based collaboration tool for discussing and annotating online documents. NowComment encourages rich, in-depth conversations by showing threaded comments “in context” with a source document. As of April 2016 we have over a quarter million comments on a wide variety of documents! Check out its impressive features and Instructor Feedback page for teacher comments and reviews like this one.
This Fairness.com site is quite extensive for the years 2000-2007 but has had only irregular updates since then. At its peak 2000+ people a day used it to:
- get advice about problems by browsing our 15,000+ article links (categorized by topic and country/state)
- get profiles of almost 10,000 people, publications, and organizations involved in fairness issues
- keep up on important fairness issues.
- Supreme Court Tie Blocks Obama Immigration Plan
- Date: June 23, 2016
- QUOTE: The Supreme Court announced on Thursday that it had deadlocked in a case challenging President Obama’s immigration plan, effectively ending what Mr. Obama had hoped would become one of his central legacies. The program would have shielded as many as five million undocumented immigrants from deportation and allowed them to legally work in the United States. The 4-4 tie, which left in place an appeals court ruling blocking the plan, amplified the contentious election-year debate over the nation’s immigration policy and presidential power.
Interesting Articles by Subject:
The Zombie Literature: Retractions are on the rise. But reams of flawed research papers persist in the scientific literature. Is it time to change the way papers are published?
At Strawberry Fields, Feuding Musicians Give Peace a ChanceAt Strawberry Fields, Feuding Musicians Give Peace a Chance
- Arts & Humanities
- Businesses & Organizations
- Computers & Information Technology
- Family & Friends & Interpersonal
- Government & Politics / History
- Health & Medicine
- Law & Justice
- Media & Journalism
- Personal Finance & Career
- Philosophy & Religion
- Recreation & Entertainment
- Science & Technology
- Social Sciences & Groups
- Arctic / Antarctic / Greenland
- Central America / Caribbean
- Eurasia / Central Asia
- Middle East
- North America
- Oceania / AustralAsia
- South America
- About Fairness.com
- Contact Us
- Conditions of Service
- Fair Use Notice
- Advisory Board
Not a current user? Sign up!