Welcome to Fairness.com
Our latest project (several years in development!) is NowComment®, a free and very sophisticated group collaboration cloud-based tool available for discussion and annotation of online documents. Its many unique features include a user interface that encourages rich, in-depth conversations by showing threaded comments “in context” with a source document. Group members start or join conversations on whatever passages they find interesting and important, intellectually engaging in ways that can extend or replace face-to-face discussion. Check it out!
More than 2000 people a day use this site to:
- get advice about problems by browsing our 15,000+ article links (categorized by topic and country/state)
- get profiles of almost 10,000 people, publications, and organizations involved in fairness issues
- keep up on important fairness issues.
- Civilian Deaths in Gaza: Is Israel killing indiscriminately? A closer look at the evidence and context.
- Date: July 11, 2014
- QUOTE: let’s focus on the narrower question of how to minimize civilian deaths, now and in future conflicts. How bad is this war compared to others? Are Israel’s attacks indiscriminate?
Interesting Articles by Subject:
After Big Bet, Hedge Fund Pulls the Levers of Power: Staking $1 Billion That Herbalife Will Fail, Then Lobbying to Bring It Down
- Arts & Humanities
- Businesses & Organizations
- Computers & Information Technology
- Family & Friends & Interpersonal
- Government & Politics / History
- Health & Medicine
- Law & Justice
- Media & Journalism
- Personal Finance & Career
- Philosophy & Religion
- Recreation & Entertainment
- Science & Technology
- Social Sciences & Groups
- Arctic / Antarctic / Greenland
- Central America / Caribbean
- Eurasia / Central Asia
- Middle East
- North America
- Oceania / AustralAsia
- South America
- About Fairness.com
- Contact Us
- Conditions of Service
- Fair Use Notice
- Advisory Board
Not a current user? Sign up!