Welcome to Fairness.com
Our latest project (several years in development!) is NowComment®, a free and very sophisticated group collaboration cloud-based tool available for discussion and annotation of online documents. Its many unique features include a user interface that encourages rich, in-depth conversations by showing threaded comments “in context” with a source document. Group members start or join conversations on whatever passages they find interesting and important, intellectually engaging in ways that can extend or replace face-to-face discussion. Check it out!
More than 2000 people a day use this site to:
- get advice about problems by browsing our 15,000+ article links (categorized by topic and country/state)
- get profiles of almost 10,000 people, publications, and organizations involved in fairness issues
- keep up on important fairness issues.
- Put More Resources Toward Regulation
- Date: August 27, 2014
- QUOTE: the Department of Justice shifted gears in 2003 to leverage resources by offering cooperating companies non–prosecution deals. While corporate fines have skyrocketed, only a handful of financial institutions have pled guilty to criminal behavior.
Interesting Articles by Subject:
Civilian Deaths in Gaza: Is Israel killing indiscriminately? A closer look at the evidence and context.
After Big Bet, Hedge Fund Pulls the Levers of Power: Staking $1 Billion That Herbalife Will Fail, Then Lobbying to Bring It Down
- Arts & Humanities
- Businesses & Organizations
- Computers & Information Technology
- Family & Friends & Interpersonal
- Government & Politics / History
- Health & Medicine
- Law & Justice
- Media & Journalism
- Personal Finance & Career
- Philosophy & Religion
- Recreation & Entertainment
- Science & Technology
- Social Sciences & Groups
- Arctic / Antarctic / Greenland
- Central America / Caribbean
- Eurasia / Central Asia
- Middle East
- North America
- Oceania / AustralAsia
- South America
- About Fairness.com
- Contact Us
- Conditions of Service
- Fair Use Notice
- Advisory Board
Not a current user? Sign up!